Friday, March 5, 2010

Pretty Much Amazing!!!

100_9468

I’m in LOVE!!!

Thank you, thank you Misty Sunshine for your expert assistance with the vinyl lettering and beginning picture placement. I think that might have been the toughest part… Just where do you start. You are a wonder to behold… no really, thank you sweet girl. I love you!  

I love everything about my picture collage/word blurb wall… well except for the stupid cold air return… I stuck up the scroll looking thing to see if I thought something like this might work to detract from its ugliness but still let it serve the purpose it was created for. I am on a mission to find something similar but larger to do a better job of camouflage.

Misty at The Doan Gang would love to help you with your vinyl lettering needs… you should check in with here sometime.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! I love it! It looks great Momma!

The Smiths said...

I love it!!! You guys do awesome work together. When are you coming to my house?

Jenny said...

Your wall is wonderful!! Thanks for sharing