Sunday, August 31, 2008

More Chicago Fun...

I can't believe I forgot to put this picture up... The guys were sitting waiting for the train and I don't know for some reason this shot popped into my head... so being nice guys and humoring me... we have... Speak no Evil, See no Evil, and Hear no Evil... I probably got them in the wrong order... but I liked it... It's going to go on my wall of fame.
Here are just a few move random shots of Chicago. Zach absolutely fell in love with the R2D2 mailbox. So of course we had to get a picture. Then some man pointed out the sign for the Beginning of the Famous Route 66, so I had to get a picture of that too... Brent's cousin, Linda, has a great Antique store on Route 66 in Lebanon, MO... so family ties, sorta.... the shot in the bottom left is one of the cool buildings and happens to be where the came up with the names for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... It has the names across the top edge of the building.... so that's it in terms of pictures from Chi Town, but we loved it and I am ready to go again.

1 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

hahaah...love those see no evil shots....they are fun!! all your fun chicago pictures make me want to go there!! i say we need a girls trip....that sounds like fun to me.