Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Cute Ones... Oh and My Tree

Lovin' my Gidster... he is such a sweetie and so good with the Christmas Village and Nativity. You can tell he really, really wants to touch it... but he just points and says "Wow!"... funny little man.
Woo Whoooo!!! Ashelyn finally fits in her little crazy pink coat I bought her before she was born. Boy I sure am glad she really was a girl. I saw this coat and just knew she would look like a Rock Star in it... She proved me right.

My matchy, matchy Christmas Tree and Gifts.

4 comments:

The Smiths said...

It is gorgeous - you always decorate so nice. And yes, Ashelyn does look like a rock star!! Love ya lots, Renee

Maren and Ryan Meldrum said...

oh my gosh, that is the cutest coat I have ever seen. She looks like the most adorable monster on sesame street...I guess I'm not done having children because I NEED a girl, little boys just don't pull of pink fur as well...no matter how hard I try.

Jeni said...

Really, I just need to second Maren's comment about the most adorable monster on Sesame street! She's adorable. Maybe someday I'll let you buy cute little furry things when I pop out some kids!
I love you Aunt Kim. It was great to run into you randomly the other day!

**Wendy's At It Again** said...

I love your tree, and I would love for my presents to match my tree like your's do. That would require my hiding all the other paper in the house, because I know Joey would never be able to handle it. He has a real problem color coordinating. I'm pretty certain that he thinks, "the more, the merrier!" when it comes to color.