Sunday, March 7, 2010

Score!!!

Brent and I went looking for a rug for our living room… still didn’t find one we both loved… might have to order one online… but check this out.

100_9515

My Brent is amazing… he made this hangy thing that fits in the air vent and sticks out and away from the wall… it allows airflow behind the picture frame. How cool is that for a camouflage job?

The picture below… is a close up of the frame. I LOVE IT!! Bj saw it at Gordmen’s at one of our many stops on our outing to find an accent rug. Well, at least we didn’t go away empty handed. I like how the pictures are all wonky… so I went with silly pictures too for most of the shots! Misty is going to help me make a scrolly thingy for above it (well, at least I hope she does, she might change her mind when she sees this)… Don’t you think a pretty scrolly thingy will complete the look. Yay, Yay, YAY!!!

100_9514

Misty’s picture is my fav… silly girl! I call it twinkle toes.

100_9466 

Speaking of toes… how cute are these?

100_9467

This is how my babies were sitting when I got to Misty’s on Friday to make my word blurb. I thought it was a photo moment if ever there was one. They were watching Blue’s Clues and not paying attention to Gramma at all… except for a quick, “Hi Gramma!!” when I first walked in the door. They were lovin’ them some Blue’s Clues, you can see they were totally engrossed. I’m pretty sure they were singing when I snapped this photo. Ahhh, memories. My little ones loved Blue’s clues too!

1 comments:

The Smiths said...

That is awesome! I still want to know when you are coming to do my house! Love and miss you, Renee