Friday, June 29, 2007

My Pretty Pretty Babies!

O'kay..you know how when you're taking photos of the kids...they always go...pick me..pick me...my turn...I'm cutest. O'kay..so that is what Miss Zoe' was all about. Both Deuter and Zoe' could not stand that I would be outside and not playing with them. So here are my sweet babies. Isn't she lovely? You can tell it's Zoe' because her tail curls correctly.
Then we have our handsome gray bearded Deuteronomy... otherwise known as Deuter. I was trying to get a shot of the garden, but he is much cuter. He can be such a sweet, loving little dog... as long as he's outside... for some strange reason he hates the shower curtain... can't stand it... has to wet on it every time I take it out of the dryer and hang it back up... I have even threatened him with his very life... he just doesn't get it... soooooo... he is an outside dog. I think he is just jealous because it is white.. like Boo... she gets to be inside and he doesn't.... so it must be yellow... just my theory.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: