Wednesday, June 27, 2007

We're Singin' & Dancin' In the Rain!

Gideon loves being outside. He doesn't seem to mind if it's wet or dry, calm or windy. He is just an outdoor kinda boy!
Look at those shoes and shorts...is he stylin' or what? I gave Misty a hard time about the stripes and the print shorts, but he is sooooo cute, he can carry it off. Maybe I'm a little or a lot partial.
Grandma needs to learn to shut her mouth. I think I was singing...imagine that.
Here is beautiful mommy and Gideon dancing around. We love our back porch.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for telling me I had a huge hunk of black stuff in my teeth....nice, real nice! ;o)

*The Ranagan's* said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG! Its so great to see everyone and what you guys are up to. Isn't this whole blogging thing great! Tell everyone HI and I love you all!

*The Ranagan's* said...

Kim,
Yay!!!! I love your blog...You're right we need to get Renee and Tammy blogging too. That would be so great. I have so many things to post...including some from Becky's shower...very cute pictures. So, Can't Wait To See You In Three Days!!! Love You,
Wendy

*The Ranagan's* said...

oops...didn't realize this was logged under jade. oops. WENDY