Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I love my family...

I just have to say, "I love my Family!" What fun they are. I love and miss all my girls and their gangs. I love big families, even the dramatics, if not at the time... it makes for interesting conversation later. I love our extended family and families of new family members that I now consider my own. Can't you imagine how it will be when we return to our Heaven Father and he says "I sent them just for you!" I know I learn more from my children, their family and friends than I will ever be able to teach. I learn patience and love. I learn caring and joy in the littlest things. I learn that there always is a light side, even if I fail to see it. You make me smile... even when I'm hiding it from you. You are awesome and awe inspiring. Thank you.

2 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Kim you are seriously the sweetest person I know. Thanks so much for the fun last weekend. We had such a great time, and enjoy you all so much. I am glad our families are forever linked....even if it has to be through Jake. haahahahahah! Just kidding. Love you guys!

Laura said...

Thank you for all the comments you leave me. They usually bring me to tears... in a good way. I consider myself lucky to know you. There is a kinship between those who have lost special people. It's an ache that never really goes away... but it is dulled through the kindness and love of family and friends. So I must echo your sentiment. You are a strong woman and I admire your faith and the priority you place on the important things in life. Wishing you a very Happy New Year. love, Laura