Sunday, April 20, 2008

Grandma's Day...

So I got to spend the afternoon with my sweet Gideon. We played and played outside and of course I had to sneak in a few shots of the Gidster. He is so much fun and is getting to be so big. Notice his super cute new haircut his mommy gave him. I wish I had a shot of him and Jake... they look just alike, like daddy - like son...
This shot is in the collage above, but I just loved it. First I pushed him all around the yard in his car, then he had to get out and look under the hood... what a hoot... apparently it was making a funny noise. I love all the color... especially the new purple clover.

I guess everything was fine!
It was back to riding around the yard.
What a fun time we had.
Yeah for Gideon & Grandma Time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are just too cute! Man I make one good looking kid!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

love the bright colors!! gid is pretty much the cutest dude there is...well beside my kids of course, but they are ALL related so what do you expect, right!?