Saturday, April 5, 2008

Oh What a Glorious Spring Day...

We went to listen to the Kearney High School Chamber Choir at their contest this morning. btw.... they got a 1... yay, yay! Anywho, on the way home we went by this fountain in north kansas city. It is one of my very favorite and since Kansas City is known for it's fountains that is saying a lot.
They keep the fountain running year round and it is always beautiful. During the winter it makes a lovely ice sculpture. But this is how it is meant to be seen. Children at play. What could be sweeter?
It also helps to remind me of one of my all time favorite musicals.... Sound of Music.
Anywho... hope you enjoy it as much as I do.... oh, and thank goodness for DVR... we were able to record General Conference to watch after we got home.... off to do that now. More later...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great! I've always loved that fountain.

The Smiths said...

Congrats to Zach!! I love the fountains - they are gorgeous. Love ya lots, Renee

**Wendy's At It Again** said...

Kim,
You take such beautiful and inspiring pictures. Thanks. I love the fountains too. One time mom and I were walking by some in Kansas City and I burst out singing "I love the fountains, I love the rolling hills, I love the mountains, I love the daffodils..." I probably faded at about that point, but it is a good memory. Those fun girls' camp songs.