Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Few More Pretties... Some Old, Some New

This my "Sandi Teapot & Cup"
Brent's momma made them, that makes them extra special and a real treasure.
It's made for making an individual's cup of tea. It has a chip and a hairline crack, so it's just for looks now. I love them all the same.
The cup nestles on the top... makes me think of the Teapot in Beauty and the Beast.
Here is a redo of the items on my shelf/mirror.
This shelf needs a serious Diva-Makeover.
The make-over will just have to wait.
Here are few pretties I picked up Friday afternoon with Lynn-Marie.
Good times were had by all.
The sugar bowl and creamer are new, as well
as the small platter they rest on.
I was so proud of myself. I found a sugar bowl that had
the lid with it... GREAT FIND! Super excited!
Then the lady at the cash register forgot to put
the lid in the bag... What the heck?!?
Lucky for me, they held it at the
cash register, so it was waiting for me
to pick it up Saturday morning.
So other than a little extra driving,
no harm, no fowl.
I Love all the little details on these bowls.
Each a little different, yet quite pretty.
The platter is an older one I've had for some time,
the little pitchers are new.
This is a shot of one of the dinner service I've found.
I'm attempting to complete the place settings for six.
I need two more cups w/saucers and four salad plates.
I love the shape... very flower like.
The mark says:
"Harmony House, Ironstone 4238, Federalist"
If you find these... let me know... I'll be there if they are anywhere in the vicinity.
Here are two more of my new finds.
A little pitcher and a leaf plate.
Its funny all the different shades of white stoneware you can find.
Yes, I know... I'm a little obsessed. But I'm having fun!

1 comments:

The Smiths said...

It all looks so pretty. You really know how to fix it up nice. When are you coming to do my house? I really do need some new stuff for Christmas?!?!?

Love and miss you lots.