Sunday, July 19, 2009

Humming Bird Heaven...

The Trumpet Vine is in bloom and the Humming Birds are truly in Heaven. We like them too! Zoe' was checking out our little forest. There was a little bird playing hide and seek with her in the trees. It was a truly beautiful morning. If you click on the picture, you'll see I was able to capture a Humming Bird in flight in both the lower left hand corner and the upper right hand corner... I didn't even realize the upper shot I had captured the Humming Bird until I clicked it myself... Yay! Yay!


1 comments:

Laura said...

My mom would love this post. She loves humming birds. Actually, my Granny loved them and my mom loves them because they remind her of her mom. :)

The details on Abbie's dress were inspired by yours. Misty is still holding the dress you made Abbie hostage at her house. I've seen her a million times, but we keep forgetting about the dress! I need to get over there and just pick it up because Summer is almost over! Can't believe it.