Saturday, September 26, 2009

More Fun With Luminaries…

100_8327 Here are the three beautiful fall Luminaries Misty and I made for here house. I love how the colors pop. We went with three different sizes for a nice center piece option… just throw in a few fall leaves and a pretty table runner.

100_8329 On the three I did for our home I went with three small jelly jars (all the same size). I love how they alternate with the pillars for a pretty kick.

100_8337

Here the candle display is remade over for a nice winter theme.  I HEART this one! It didn’t show up very well in the picture, but the two round snowball candles are sooooo uber cute… Love them! When we Mod Podged the center luminary we completely covered the upper lip. It turned out awesome… even earned the Eldest Son’s seal of approval. That takes some doing. I think he was thinking gift idea also.

100_8319

The kitchen table is currently dressed for fall. It will transition easily over to a Christmas theme with just a few minor changes.

Fun stuff and easy to do. Hope you’re inspired to pick up a jar a Mod Podge and join in the fun. I’d love to see what you do, so be sure to blog and comment.

0 comments: