Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Can Anyone Say, “GOOFY!!!”

DSCN2279

I love this Huck Finn look…

Misty took these photos of Zach yesterday… the sun wasn’t quite at the right spot she says… glare and shadow… caused a bit of a problem. I love them anyway.

 DSCN2284 DSCN2286  DSCN2290

 These last two shots show off Zach’s personality to a “T”. He is so full of it sometimes.

DSCN2326

DSCN2304

 DSCN2313  DSCN2330

I thought these all looked awesome… I do see what Mist meant about shadows… but they are each such good pics. Not sure what we will do for his Sr. Pictures tho.

2 comments:

The Smiths said...

I think they look great. You should use the goofy ones for his senior pics:}

**Wendy's At It Again** said...

I was going to say the same as Renee. They are all great. I think any arrangement you do will look fabulous. He's such a cutie pie. Love You. Wendy