Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Storm…

Sunday dawned a beautiful sunny gorgeous day… as Easter Sunday should. In fact, it was one of the prettiest Easters in a long time. Late in the afternoon the clouds began to roll in… what came next was one of the loudest thunderstorms in some time. It brought crazy winds and many areas enjoyed golf ball sized hail also… we lucked out on Sunday’s storm, but not so much on Tuesday Evening’s (BUMMER).

100_9711

Here is a picture I captured right as the rain stopped. Isn’t it just beautiful. It makes me think of Christ ascending in to Heaven.

100_9700 This is the Rainbow I captured when I looked out the other direction… How cool is that?

100_9714 Another shot of the Son… I mean Sun peaking through the clouds. I loved it!

100_9703

And this is the picture of the guy who wanted to meet Jesus. He was up there flying in the middle of the Thunderstorm… Brent says he was trying to fly above the storm… CRAZY!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty Mom! I love these pictures.