Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Thoughts....

We had such a pleasant day yesterday. It seems like on most days someone is gone doing something with someone else; better, or funnier, or prettier, or just pretty much more than us. Well not yesterday. We had everyone home; Misty, Jake, Gideon & Tamra spent the day with us. Dinner was a huge success and a joint effort. Misty cooked her little heart out. Brent and I made the turkey & a bunch of other whatnot, gotta love that turkey & whatnot... not many left overs, makes me a little sad. We ate at One'ish and then the kids played or attempted to play Risk. I'm not sure who was victorious, but they sure made a lot of noise and seemed to have a blast. I think Brent watched like a dozen movies in his Man Lair. Oh... and I have never seen Gid eat so much... it was hilarious... he would grunt or growl or pull on Misty... We were all laughing. Jake had to start helping feed him so Misty could get in a few bites as well. Anywho, it was such a nice dinner, and I have to say it's not true... many cooks don't spoil the whatever... they lighten the load. Thank you to everyone that assisted making yesterday a wonderful peaceful meal & day. I love you all.

1 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! we sure love you guys!