Monday, November 12, 2007

A Time for Thanksgiving...

I hate that they rush us through Thanksgiving... right on into Christmas... and I truly love Christmas, but I have so very much to be thankful for. I am so thankful for Brent and love him dearly, he supports me through think and thin (and I do mean thick... at least for now... he he), all of my wonderful, unique, and super awesome children (I love them each to pieces); for the world's best son-in-law (even though he teases me unmercifully, gosh I love him like my own and he is now); for my sweet, sweet Gideon (his smile has sure got me through some difficult times); for my parents, my sisters, and my brothers, each and everyone of them; for the wonderful, inspiring women I serve with in YW; for the young women, who are much more valiant than I can ever hope to be; for the leaders of the church, both in Kearney and throughout the world, our dear Prophet and Apostles; for the young boy of fourteen who knew to search for more; for our troops both hear and abroad, past and present, that serve our country without fail sometimes even unto death; for our missionaries who are willing to sacrifice for the Lord; and last but certainly not least, I am so very thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ and the wonders that he so willingly unfolded for each and every one of us.

I love Thanksgiving... it should never be lost in the bustle of shopping, that they push earlier and earlier each year.

0 comments: