Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

Aren't they just the cutest family? You can almost see Misty's baby bump in this shot... If I had got one of her standing up, you would really be able to see it. So notice the shot of Jake... I had to snap this when he wasn't looking. He such a cutie, but he always makes faces when I try to get a picture of him. The bottom one of Gid, he has stuffed the entire thing of fruit chews in his mouth. What are we going to do with that boy? He looks pretty dang cute in his argyle tho'.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww! We are cute huh!?!? haha Yay!

The Smiths said...

I love the belly bump - you can kind of see it. I guess you should by this stage. ha ha.

You have a gorgeous family.

love Auntie R,

**Wendy's At It Again** said...

Ooh...I was thinking the same thing, Renee. Look at Misty with her cute little tummy. So wonderful. Love you guys!