Friday, July 25, 2008

Beautiful Watkin's Mill State Park...


Wendy and Joey love our little Watkin's Mill State Park and so do we. Here are just a few shots Brent and I got as we walked the 3.8 mile trail. The weather was perfect that day as you can see. The Canada Geese were looking rather stately and made for some beautiful shots. I thought the picture of the of the fishing boat looked like something that would be on a post card. Any way, this is our state park and we love it. I am hoping Miss Sarah will take our family pictures here. I already have the spot picked out and know what we'll be wearing. How's that for preparing. Hope everyone will be up for a little walk tho. It's about a third of the way in. Well, we'll just have to see.

2 comments:

The Smiths said...

It is gorgeous and I can't wait to see what your family pictures will be like. Love you.

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

oh yeah baby!! I am all over Watkins mill!! I would love, love to take your family pics! let me know when....I already know where!! hahahahaha :) (i should be shot, for taking this long to comment..)