Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Gettin' Some Lovin'

Gideon was soooo tired. All he needed was his teddy and grandma to rock him to sleep. He sure loves this scruffy little teddy. It's his very favorite. He will snuggle right up to it and go to sleep. He is such a sweet boy... He was gettin' some teddy lovin'.
Caught this really cute picture of Misty and Sweet Ashelyn... she sure looked like she had something to say. Misty gettin' some Ashelyn Lovin'.
Misty just loves to sit and look at her. I thought it was so fun... here I was sitting and watching my baby, watching her baby... huh, who woulda thunk it? My good friend Anita said once I have grandchildren in the multiples that means I'm getting old. I say if this is what getting old is, I'll take it. I like the perks.
After I had snuggled with Gid and got him all settled down for his nap I got to sneak a kiss from Miss Ashelyn. She is such a pretty little thing. We sure are enjoying both of our sweet babies. Gotta love the baby lovin'.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Smiths said...

Grandkids are the greatest!! I can't believe I am going to have 4! It makes having kids all the more worthwhile.

Love ya