Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hyrum & Jane Bowen - July 12, 2008

Handsome Hyrum and his groomsmen waiting for his lovely bride to be... John's in green and looking pretty handsome also.
This is the only shot I was able to get during the wedding and I was never able to get a good shot of the bride... my hands were shaking and I couldn't get the camera to focus... bummer.
I was able to get this picture of Tamra looking stunning with the groom. Hyrum was so excited when he saw his momma... He told her she looked AMAZING!!! I totally agreed, she did!
Here is a really sweet shot of Tamra and Wendy. They both looked so beautiful... I thought it was so nice how their outfits complimented each others... not planned at all... just lucked out that way... mine would have been a nice contrast also, but I was behind the camera as usual... how I prefer it... so no shot of me with the girls... but we sure had fun dolling Tamra up for the festivities.... I think she enjoyed it also... especially when she realized she had dropped two dress sizes when we went to shop for her outfit... woo hoo!! That would make anyone happy.

1 comments:

The Smiths said...

Tammy looks awesome!! You guys did a wonderful job and she looks so gorgeous and happy. I love it. I am excited for Hyrum and Jane and can't wait to see some of the professional wedding pictures when they get done. Thanks again for all you do.

Love ya all, Renee