Saturday, September 27, 2008

Kearney Homecoming 2008...

What a cute couple!!!



So you can see Zach and Tailor were really excited to have mom take pictures. I wasn't letting them out of the house without snapping at least one shot... They looked so awesome... I know I'm prejudice, but what can I say... You can see Zach is like... Snap the picture already.



So yup... Tailor's dad let Zach drive his car to dinner on the Plaza and homecoming.... Can anyone say "CRAZY!"... I know they look decidedly happier standing in front of this way sweet ride... but come on... He has only been driving for a year... Tailor's dad is much nicer than I am... I told Zach he couldn't take my car... I think I'm supposed to feel guilty now... not so much... just worried... Please don't let anything happen to the car.

Here is a cute shot of them with the a side shot of the car... Misty says "I'm pretty sure when I went to homecoming we drove Jake's Geo."... They do look pretty snazzy tho.

1 comments:

Hopkins said...

What a stud...the car makes the man...or is it the man makes he car? Anyways..they both look so cute!