Friday, October 31, 2008

Super Cute Hob Goblins...

So right after work I got to hurry to Misty & Jake's so I could see my super cute little hob goblins. They had to rush off to the yearly Halloween Party at the Doans. They looked so dang cute... I'm serious and no I am not prejudice... just look at them... Oh, and Gid and Ashelyn are pretty cute too... he he he.... just kidding. Gid totally looked like a little Eddy Munster and Ashe made a super sweet pixie or fairy... So thank you, thank you to Misty and Jake for waiting for me... I would have been very sad to miss seeing them.

1 comments:

The Smiths said...

Ok, so he does look like Eddy Munster but I thought you had an angel and a devil!! Oh well, either way they are really cute. Not as cute as mine but a close second.

Love you, Renee

PS I love your costume and the picture from work. You make an awesome vampire(ess)