Saturday, March 14, 2009

Can I Just Say... I am officially in LOVE!

Well yes of course with BJ but that's not what I'm bloggin' about this time.

I'm in love with these...

I found these little gems at a thrift store. I am always looking for fun ways to burn candles. I love these and the price was way right. Never under estimate a thrift store for ultimate finds. I purchased 4 and shared 2 with my sister, Tamra.

and... ta da!!! These...
I love, love, love these... These are the new Sakura votive pair from PartyLite. Not the bargain of the little gems above... but oh so pretty. The candles that are burning in both pictures are a new PartyLite fragrance... Grapefruit... Love this crisp clean new fragrance and they look so pretty against the floral pattern of the votive pair. I think these will shortly be adorning my shelves over my tub... when the other 4 arrive.

0 comments: