Monday, March 16, 2009

Super Deals Can Be Had by All...

So I'm sure I've mentioned before that I love PartyLite candles... well as many of you may know I also sell them... so I can get my fix of the great fragrances. PartyLite is having a super candle sale... If you spend $40.00 in candles and product, you can purchase 1 doz tealights and get 2 doz tealights free... or you can choose to purchase 1 doz votives and get 2 doz votives free. It's a great way to fill your candle stash. They also have some great savings on other products as well... see below:
Did I mention... amazing savings?!?! If you are at all interested in any of these super savings I will be putting in an order on Friday evening. Just leave me a comment with your email or a way to contact you.

ps... I am always looking for a hostess for my next show. April has some awesome deals coming for Hostesses and guests alike. It's never to late to add a little ambiance to your life.

0 comments: