Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fun Stuff

New Aladdin Teapot looks festive amongst the pretties on my little table runner.
Rub the teapot, it will bring you good luck.
Okay, can I just say "I'm in love with this interchangeable Hearthside candle display!" The front pieces are magnetized to the base... How cool is that? I'm going to put in one quick little PartyLite plug... sorry, but this is too cool not to share.

This is one of the Hostess Specials for the months of August and September. Just $45.00 with a $250.00 show. Everything you see here! Well except for the table it's resting on and the couch you see in the background. It's a $149.00 value! You can choose from seven different scents for the 3X5 candles. That's right you decide.
Okay... done now!
Here are a few recent additions to my white goodness. Check out the footed/covered vegetable dish. Purchased for a measly $6.98 from a local Thrift Store. Now look carefully at the lower right corner. I checked this out online... found the same dish... $89.95 I was just a little excited. Bj says "SELL, SELL, SELL!!!" I said, "I don't think so... That just goes to show... I have excellent taste!"

2 comments:

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Love the little tea pot and that GORGEOUS table runner.
Very cool interchangable candle thingy, too.

Kimberly :)

banananutmeg said...

that teapot is darling! I love your collection of pretty things!