Saturday, August 22, 2009

Put on your thinking caps... we need some bloggin' love.

Baby Needs a Name Update:
Okay... we have a few more ideas, but nothing seems to fit our little baby girl. Fe Fe, Tinker Bell ~ aka. Tink (I really liked this one); We had suggestions of Bitzy, Sweetpea, Tootie, Lo'la, Dolly, Lolly... I don't know I think maybe something short and sweet and French would be nice.

We tried out Tink last night and she wiggled all over the place... eldest Son said no way, no how... he was calling her Yertle as in Yertle the Turtle until we came up with something he liked. Now come on... YERTLE? That's as ugly as it comes... I need some serious help here.

1 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

How about, Ruby? Pearl would be cute too....or Mimi, Roxy, Lou-lee.

I really am terrible at picking names. Good luck! She is an adorable baby.

Oh you could do a princess name....
Jasmine, Ariel, Aurora. (etc)