Saturday, August 29, 2009

I've Been Playing...

I needed something for a better back drop for my beaded necklaces... I pulled out this beautiful white platter. Loved it.
The beads sparkle and shine against it ~ Perfecto!

Made a mess of this display... oh well, you get the idea.
Oops... what have we here?
How's this for a Name? Just playin' around and havin' a little fun with my latest creations.

I love these uber long necklaces. So versatile, you can wear them long, loop 'em twice and let them hang evenly, or go with the choker effect on the first tear and then let the other hang long. So fun!... PS, I would do a tutorial... but really... fishing line, seed beads and foundation beads in your color of choice. Doesn't get a whole lot easier than that. If you click on the pictures you can see the necklaces in greater detail.... feel free to try it out and let me know how you do. I would love to see your take. I will certainly be making tons more for the holidays.

1 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

I NEED a girls night with you. I would love to bead and chat.....let's get together soon!!

I love your designs Kim...they are awesome!