Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Just a few more Jadie shots...


Forgot to add these additional shots of Jade and Tim's Wedding. I love my silly, wonderful, marvelous, stupendous, super good looking family. Oh, did I forget to mention how incredibly modest and humble they are also.... he he he. Our crazy, long, sleepless four days in Utah. Oh... check out Jade's fake cake in the center shot... all the little boys wanted to know... when are you gonna cut that cake? Next thing I know... someone took a bite out of it... boy weren't they surprised when they got a mouth full of fondant and Styrofoam... he he he.

Here are a few shots of the mountains and the wind machines, oh and the crazy flame in the sky. Pretty much other than these, it was flat, flat, flat... and dark... and did I say... really, really long... but... Gid was super and the rest of the babies didn't complain too much either.

2 comments:

Cindi and the Old Testament said...

Why was it fake?

BJ Scott said...

because... I can make a fake cake and not a real cake. It is a lot easier to work with fondant on Styrofoam than it is on a cake that can smush... it also keeps the entire cost down. You are looking at maybe $180 vs $350 or so for the same cake. Your serve sheet cakes or whatever else you want and use the fake cake for pictures only. I don't know... kinda silly. But it worked for Misty and Jade.