Monday, October 29, 2007

Mount Timpanogos Utah Temple

Saturday afternoon between the wedding and the reception, Renee & Jeff and Brent & I went for a short drive to see the Mount Timpanogos Utah Temple. It is so beautiful and peaceful, plus the weather was glorious as well. It was just perfect for walking around the temple and snapping these shots. Brent was the photographer and did a fine job. I even liked one of the four shots he snapped of me and that is saying a lot... you won't get to see it though. I don't like any picture that much.

3 comments:

Laura said...

This is one of my very best friend's favorite temples... they are all just so beautiful!

The Smiths said...

The pictures turned out beautifully. I really love this temple but I am getting attached to the Logan temple. It was fun to get away with you guys for just a few minutes. love ya lots.

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Nice pics, Lady! I wish you would post some of you! You are a cutie...and we wanna see ya! Gald you are home and safe!