Friday, October 12, 2007

My Heavenly Father Loves Me...

My Heavenly Father loves me, I have to shout and say!

bright early in the morning, until the brink of day,

he bringeth forth a stellar sun, to warm me ray by ray,

then stars at night, he scatters far, wherever I may lay,

and prophets wise and noble, to lead me on my way,

but more than this, he gave his son, who saved me from the fray

though you might start to wonder, I know that come what may

My Heavenly Father Loves Me, Through Each and Every Day!

~ Me

3 comments:

Jenny said...

OK so I am bawling through this so I know my hormones must be out of wack. But thank you for your cheerfulness and your show of gratitude mo matter what! I love you Kim and I am thankful everyday that Jake married Misty. Thanks for the beautiful poem. Reading your blog always makes me feel better.

Laura said...

I agree--the peom is beautiful. I am so grateful to know a person such as you. You make the world oh so bright. Thank you.

sperry said...

that was really beautiful. When I first saw it I breezed over the post thinking it was the primary song and I already knew that :) On my way back up the line though I thought I'd go ahead and read to see if could see what you saw in the words and lo and behold It was not as I thought but the words to this poem lifted my heart :) It's great :) Have a great day Kim!