Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday Morning


Here is a few shots of my Saturday morning walk around the yard. I think they made a rather nice collage. Fun, Fun! All the animals had to be included. Even the crazy neighbor dog that we cannot convince doesn't live with us. I wish I had gotten the shot of Ozzie whipping his bum. Pretty funny, but too quick for me. All in all it was a beautiful cool morning. Great for a stroll and a few pictures. Made a nice change from laying around waiting for my blood pressure to drop into a reasonable zone. Way better to be walking out side. Yeah for me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Scary! The whole blood pressure thing,yikes!! Misty was telling me a little about it. I am so sorry for you. I hate "unexplained medical" junk! I wish I could come over and make you feel better! I love the pictures you got with your ;little furry friends! Cute, Cute!