Friday, July 27, 2007

Cedar Rapids, IA Youth Conf.


So this picture pretty much says it all. Cedar Rapids, IA Stake Youth Conference was held at the Liberty Stake Center. They came to Missouri to go to our local Historical Mormon Sites. They kindly invited the Liberty Stake youth to their first dance. It was a wonderful turnout and pretty much everyone had a great time. I even got to slow dance with Brent... I'm pretty sure this is Sarah's dream... just kidding. You gotta check out Zach's crazy hair in the bottom left corner. As you can see the girls just love him (Pictured with Lovely Sari and Little Galbraith). I wish the picture of him dancing with Sarah's little sister-in-law had turned out. They decided they were almost related. They sure looked cute dancing together. I have to say I was very proud of Zach... he danced with all the little wall flowers and made their night. I didn't even have to ask him to. I told him how kind that was... He said (being ever so humble) "I figure I needed to spread my goodness around." What a nut. It was still sweet. Of course when it came time to leave all the little girls from Cedar Rapids Stake had to exchange Facebook addresses with him. He was lovin' it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

I think I just shed a small tear...maybe a little jealousy...maybe I am just so happy for you..dancing with Brent,you are one lucky lady!:) Zach is a cutie (like his dad) So I am sure he will be breaking hearts all over the place! It looks like you had a blast! Your YW are lucky to have you! I wish I was in your ward!!:o ....for so many reasons!