Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Elder Iverson Goes Home

Elder Iverson is going home (boo hoo), so he had to come over to say goodbye and roast some mallows. It's tradition.. so is burning suits... but he didn't have one... or maybe he was afraid of his mom. I'm not sure why he thought he needed the axe??? What's up with that? We sure have enjoyed having him over and will miss him. We have been lucky to have him in our ward for close to six months. We have truly come to love and admire him. We wish him all the best. (Oh... check out my new do... pretty sure Brent doesn't like it... he hasn't said one word about the color... not one word... that is not like him... he might be learning.) Once again, dog in shot with Gideon and I... not ours.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I emailed Jeni and told her that she should marry Iverson. I told her I'd tell him that when he comes back for Joe's baptism. haha

**Wendy's At It Again** said...

So Gideon is already opening doors. Oh Joy. Life has really begun now. What a kiddo. Refrigerators, cupboards, drawers. Yay! Good luck with that you guys. Love Ya, Wendy

Jake said...

Ummm, I think we should leave Gideon at home with the guys and go see hairspray....too bad it costs money eh?