Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Fish Killer

Okay... I have to say it.... I am officially a "Fish Killer". I think I had close to 30 fish in my pond and I killed all but the largest marble fantail, one small gold fantail and one little gold fish. I am completely and utterly braindead in the morning and can not be held responsible for my actions. At least that is what I would like to think.
So I get up at 5:30 in the morning, get dressed, go outside to my garden, water all the plants and notice the water is down about six inches in the pond... so I think, "I'll just add a little water, go and wake Zach up for work and come back outside and turn off the water." Should have worked... only I forgot the "turn off the water" part of the equation.
At 2:30, yes I said 2:30, Brent calls me "Hey hon, did you add some water to the pond?" He is still giving me the benefit of the doubt at this point that I had asked one of the kids at home to turn off the water and they had forgot. But no.... I just forgot. Lesson to self... DO NOT ADD WATER AND WALK AWAY... EARLY IN THE MORNING... YOU ARE BRAIN DEAD!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: