Thursday, July 19, 2007

I Love Blogging!

I love blogging. I love everything about it. Isn't is wonderful to be able to stay in touch and even a little up to date with the click of a mouse. I think so. Maybe I should be concerned that someone untoward is reading my blog. I can't think of any harm that could come from it... Am I wrong? My friend sure thinks so. I say pooh pooh to that. I am so happy to be able to send a few little tidbits out and see all the fun that comes back from my family and friends.... fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

I can't wait to read everyones' new updates. I can't wait to see what insight might be out there. Misty's sweet sister-in-laws & Mom-in-law are so wonderful and eloquent. My little sis, Wendy, a poet and scholar always has something to cheer. Jade and Lacy are a barrel of laughs and what a great way to keep up to date on pictures of the cute babies.... I Love Blogging!!!!

Thank you, thank you, to my Misty for getting me started and showing me how much fun I was missing. I love your blog the best!

1 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

I love blogging too!! I think it is the best thing since sliced bread, and I am not even kidding!!:)
I love that we can all stay updated, and share thoughts so easily! YAY, for blogging!!