Friday, July 20, 2007

Our Little Baby Bach!

Gideon is a baby prodigy! Okay maybe not a prodigy yet, but he sure likes to make music. Look at that grin. The more he played, the more he giggled and squealed.
Here he is trying to make sure Grandpa has got his good side. "Do you see how I make this neat music?"
We are pretty sure with his super talented daddy, he will be playing for real before he is five. That is my best guess, I could be wrong... might even be a little biased, but I don't think so. He makes a pretty cute Baby Bach anyway.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Oh my goodness!! He is SO so so SO cute!! I love that he is so jolly!! Ya, Gid will totally be playing the piano by age five! and No I don't think your biased! hahhahah! Because I know I am not!:) Anyway, keep on posting...I love your pictures!!

sperry said...

He is adorable! I love that you have him up there in the booster! teach 'em young! hahaha! He's having such a good time too! Baby prodigy all the way! hehehe

Jenny said...

I love Baby Bach!!! Just like his daddy!