Friday, July 27, 2007

Gideon's Designer Bod

I saw this gift bag and then I saw my sweet Grandbaby and of course I thought... (wouldn't everyone?) I think this is what Gid will look like some day... pretty funny. So what I did was fold down the part of the bag with the mans face on it and place Gideon inside the bag... yes I said "inside the bag". I don't think he thought it was quite as funny as momma and I did.


This one is pretty much a classic. Hey girls... look at me... I am one super studly little dude!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are my favorite pictures in the whole world. He's so stinking cute!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

I didn't give you permission to use Seth's body for this picture!! Next time you should ask...because I am thinking I could make a lot of money with those buff pecks!! hahahaahh!! Cute picture!! I love his face..like he really is connected to that BOD!
(little show off!!)

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

By the way..if that is supposed to be BJ when did he get all those tattoos' removed?? Not to mention the piercings out...hmmm Just wondering:) Either way, nice BOD!:0 ..can I say that?

*The Ranagan's* said...

HAHAHA I LOVE IT...you guys are way too much for me sometimes...this just makes me realize how desperately you need me to come out there and spicen up your lives....I know things get a little boring w/o me but no worries ok...lol I LOVE YOU GUYS