Sunday, July 15, 2007

Congressman Sam Graves' Tarkio Fly In

So Brent, aka... BJ Scott, gets to have all the fun. While I was chaperoning at the Youth dance on Friday night (also a lot of fun, just not quite the same), Brent was up flying with Congressman Sam Graves. Then on Saturday morning he MC'd the Tarkio air show with Col. Mike McEnulty of the Air National Guard. After all the fun and games were over, he got to go up with a Special Forces Team in a Chinook helicopter for their jump. Now is that way cool or what?
Here are the pictures that were taken of Brent with Congressman Graves. He is the little man with Brent in the center shot. Nice Guy! Brent had a great time and really enjoyed both days.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're pretty much a blogging fool. It's fun eh? Someday I'll take pictures again....I'm enjoying my temporary blogging rebellion

**Wendy's At It Again** said...

Brent...What a man!! Wow, you're like a real celebrity. That's pretty cool because I actually know you. I can say..."BJ Scott, yeah, he's my brother-in-law. I know, pretty amazing isn't it?!"
Love Ya,
Wendy (your unfamous sis)

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

We all know to be jealous of the "DJ"...that's pretty much all I can say about that! Yes, it's true...he is a real celebrity, at least here in Kidder!:)