Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Don't Look Jeni... I Mean It...

Ok... Doan Girls... here is the quilt top with the first two borders attached.
Thank you Misty for helping with the final cuts on the pieced border and the pressing.
Momma really appreciates all of you support.
You are such a good daughter and niece.

I'm pretty happy with how the red squares centered between every block.

I especially loved the red on the corners...
it reminded me of how old photos used to be placed in photo albums...

Thank You, Thank You Doan Girls... You ROCK the Sewing World...
anywho... just two more wide borders to go... Wee Hee!!!
Sarah... I'll be seeing you on Saturday to drop of the finished top.
Love all you Girls.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

wow Kim! That is looking great! Nice job! You are a really great sister/aunt!

Jenny said...

Wow!!! This looks amazing! You guys did a great job! It almost makes staying up until 4:30 worth it! I don't know how you guys did it!