Friday, May 1, 2009

Rain is Falling All Around...

Although I am tired of the rain... I never get tired of the beauty it produces. I love the raindrops on the spiked leaves of one of my garden lilies (can't remember their name). Here is a picture of my little ornamental pond garden waking up for spring. Everything is a bright pretty green... soon the flowers will begin to open up and add a new color, but for now I love it just the way it is. I need to clean and prime the pump and then the fountain will commence a running... woowho... Love, Love, Love the sound of the fountain... although it is very reminiscent of the rain we've been having. We might add a new little water feature... ya never know what Bj will want to do. You can see that Dueter thinks the pond is his own personal watering dish... silly little man... anywho... I love spring and all the new growth.

0 comments: