Friday, May 29, 2009

To Sash or Not to Sash...

That was the Question!
Then the question became...
should I add the turquoise blocks?
I went with... Nope...
I just couldn't make it look right.
I'm making a queen size quilt with the 16 blocks above.
After a 9 inch border it will measure 90 inches square...
WAY, WAY Excited!
Then this lovely little gem will be a baby quilt/table topper.
It measures 38 inches square before borders.
It will be a very nice size once I add the 4 inch borders.
Off to MO Star Quilt Company tomorrow
for border fabric and a new project.
I'm lovin' me some quilting...
Even if I go with the way easy peasy patterns.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

It's so pretty Kim and it's interesting that you felt that way about the blue..When I did mine I felt that way about the burgundy!