Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Head is Spinning...

I think I may be in Love...

This is a collage of my first ever attempt at pinwheel blocks.
I'm making them from Moda's Fig Tree Quilts "Fig & Plum" layer cake.
See it in all is awesomeness below:
Here are three of my favorite blocks...

There might be a theme here...

I Love, Love, LOVE the paisley or whatever it is.

Then I just loved this combo for some reason...
I think it was the bold contrast...
oh well, Off to sew some more pinwheels.
and yes, My head is literally spinning.

Oh, I forgot to mention... I got this fabric from one of the Daily Deals at MO Star Quilt Shop ... woo who for great deals!!

okay... Craziness... I blog stalked on over to this site today of all days! Now how bazaar is that?

2 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Oh Kim!!! I love these blocks!! Misty was just telling me you were making pinwheels out of your layer cakes!! Good job, lady! I too am in love with them!!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Gorgeous! I have the charm pack of this line and the ideas are simmering right now. Love your blocks.