Saturday, May 9, 2009

Words of Thanks...

Words can not express my love and appreciation for all Doan Girls. Jenny, Hillary, Natalie, Sarah and my Misty.... you are the best!!! Thank you so much for your help on our Friday night project at the Mo Star Quilt shop. CRAZY!!! Didn't crawl into bed until 4:45 this morning. Oh, and Sarah... are you crazy? Of course you needed to go home to your family... It worked out wonderfully. Jenny and Misty helped with the picking out (Now that is sacrifice)... Hilary's magic eye kept everyone spot on for the layout... Natalie's mad cutting skill ensured everything matched up beautifully... then of course a little sewing from me thrown in for good measure.

Thank you for your love, support and nonpareil expertise... you are all amazing... btw, it looks amazing also... just the borders to do. T & J came by to see the finished top. They were both so thrilled and said thank you over and over again, and how beautiful it had turned out. I told J. she could not see it again until she unwrapped it at her reception... being J. she stuck her tongue out and gave me a great big hug... so yup... You are all the VERY Best family ever!!! Oh, and Natalie... have I told you lately that I love you? Well here I go again...I love you all!

Word for the day... NONPAREIL, A person or thing so excellent as to have no equal or match.... I think that expresses the Doan Girls very well.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Love you too Kim! happy mother's day!