Thursday, May 7, 2009

Simple Pillowcase Dress...

So I saw these on the internet and thought... yup, I can do that... so this is my first attempt. I am thinking of tea staining or dying the fabric to add a little interest. Imagine how much prettier it would be with a vintage pillowcase with matching ribbons... anywho... I know a little girl who is in need of some summer wear and I think this might be just the ticket... of course you can use the pattern with any cute little happy fabric you might find... I have some fun prints in mind... I think I may be Paying It Forward sooner than later... I am still waiting on two more takers... takers anyone?

2 comments:

Laura said...

This is such a cute idea! Could you send me the pattern? You find the neatest things... and are oh so talented! Ashelyn will look adorable in these this Summer.

Unknown said...

EEE!!! I love it! I especially love the blue ribbon! So cute Mom! You rock.