Friday, June 19, 2009

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAY-BEE!!!

Gideon was so in love with his little sissy.
You were so tiny and new, he wanted you to hold his hand... and you did.
He even had a kiss ~ just for you.
We're all so happy it's your Birthday and can't wait to celebrate with you tomorrow.
ps... Grandma loves those little piggy tails... sooooo cute!
Just look at you... getting to be such a big girl...
All decked out and ready to go... Oops, where's your shoes?
Oh, and you need a bag.
Happy Birthday ~ Sweet Ashelyn!
Grandpa and Grandma love you and Bubba to pieces!

Some how I failed to wish my Niece, Jade, a Happy Birthday as well. Ashelyn, Jade and my grandfather, Howard Bruce McOsker, all share the same birthday. That is three generations in our family. I think that is pretty neat. I know Grandpa is smiling down at his girls. We love you Grandpa and Jadie~Poo.

1 comments:

*The Ranagan's* said...

Yay! She is soo stinkin cute! I'm so glad to share my b-day with two awesome people. June 19th ROCKS!