Monday, June 15, 2009

Write a Soldier Challenge...

Everyone is up for a challenge. Here is mine to you... Please take a moment to write a little note to our Soldier, PFC Steven "Doc" Smith, who is serving in the Army in Afghanistan. If you would like more information, go HERE. I cannot tell you how proud we are of Steven and his fellow soldiers serving on our behalf. I would love to here from you if you have a moment to drop him a line... or if you want to send comments my way, I will print them off and include them in my next letter to Steve. Thanks all, I know I can always count on my blogger family... ps, If you have a family member serving as well, I would love to here their story also.

Doc Smith
ACO 112 INF
FOB Ramrod
APO AE 09355

1 comments:

The Smiths said...

You are such a sweetie!! I know he will love hearing from everyone. By the way, he is no longer PFC, he was made Sargent just before they got to Afghanistan!!

I will work on getting measurements from my girls. I know they would love a sundress from Great Aunt-Kimmie!!

Love you lots, Renee