Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Duds for Miss Thing...

Here is a little sundress I through together for Miss Ashelyn yesterday evening. You can't really tell by the picture, but the background of the fabric is a dark chocolate brown. I loved the graduated polka dots... love, love, love polka dots which will be very evident when I finish her other little dresses I have planned for Miss Things big 1 year birthday... doesn't even seem possible. One week from tomorrow Miss Ashelyn will be 1 Year Old... makes me just a little sad, It goes by so very quickly.

ps... Misty snapped some pictures of Ashelyn in her dress today, hopefully she'll be posting them soon.... and I'm sorry the head band is CRAZY!!! Reminds me of the old pill box hats when you see it on her head. Misty LOVED IT!!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I saw this on Ashe today and it was ADORABLE!!! So CUTE! And I too LOVED the headband. You are such a neat grandma!

Jenny said...

Wow this is so cute! You are a good Grandma! I can't believe she will be a year either...

Unknown said...

You rock! It's the cutest thing ever!