Sunday, June 14, 2009

I Must Be Holding My Mouth Right or Something...

You know how sometimes things work and sometimes they don't... I always say I must not be holding my mouth right when they don't... I'm not sure where it came from, but as long as I can remember I've said it... WELL... this time I MUST BE HOLDING MY MOUTH RIGHT or SOMETHING!!! I Won, I Won, I Won again!!! What is even up with that?!? I really don't usually win, but for some reason I must be sitting under a lucky star... and I'm okay with that.
I Won the Clementine Charm Pack by Me and My Sister for Moda in the weekly give-away. Now how funny is that when I just made Ashelyn a dress from some of that very fabric? I love it, it's all bright and happy and will make a charming little runner for a Christmas gift. Thank you, thank you Missouri Star Quilt Company!

4 comments:

The Smiths said...

You are so creative!! I love all the little dresses you make for Ashlyn - reminds me of the ones you and Sandy made for Misty when she was little.

Love and miss you, Renee

Laura said...

Yay! Congrats!

Oh, and Abbie's measurement...well, I haven't had a chance to hold her down for that recently. :) But I'm pretty sure she and Ashelyn are the same size right now. Go with that unless you hear from me in the next day or so. :) Can't wait to see your latest creation! Thanks by the way!! Abbie and I feel so loved. ♥

Laura said...

Also... I have to tell you that my mom says that exact phrase all the time! :)

Unknown said...

referring to Laura's above: I think Abbie is actually taller than Ashe by a smidge... so don't skimp on the length for her. Girl's got long legs!