Friday, June 12, 2009

Repurposed Polo to Sundress...


Here is my latest little sundress for Miss Ashelyn. This is a repurposed polo that I cut up and used. I trimmed the whole thing in light pink thread and added the little applique for something different. It's very soft and comfy feeling... I'm using the leftover sleeves to make a matching set of bloomers.
I just whipped these little cuties up... who would'a thunk they'd be so cute? I am lovin' them. Yeah, yeah for repurposed polos... fun, fun! I sure hope Misty loves the set as much as I do.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

You are amazing!!! This is so cute!!

Laura said...

So jealous! :) ...very cute.

Unknown said...

BAH!!! I have the awesomest Mom EVER!!!

Kim said...

Awwww - this is too cute! I have to make one for my niece, what a great idea - thanks for the inspiration!