Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pretty Posys...


Picked this pretty little posy fabric up at MO Star Quilt Company today while I was minding the store. Not too bad for a days work... oh, check out the decorative stitching I threw in for good measure...(The fabric I used was: Clementine - Floral by Me and My Sister for Moda and All You Need Is Love - Pin Dots by Deb Strain for Moda.)

ps, the detail work took longer to do than the entire dress did to make. If you have a little lady and you haven't attempted one of these little dresses, you are missing out. VERY Simple, VERY easy. There are several tutorials around already or I would do a quick tutorial... but really, try it out and then leave me a comment so I can see your take.

pps... I love comments.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I keep thinking there's no way to top the last ones and then you do.

Only, I don't really know that it TOPS them... they're just all awesome! I love them, thanks Mom!

Kim said...

Makes me wish I had a little girl. . . these are just precious!!